Last Chance to Tend the Forest of Hope & Healing This Spring!
Time & Location
About the Event
We may be planting new trees to replace those that did not make it through their first year, mulching, staking, watering, or other care work. It depends on the weather and what the trees need. You can help by
- working in the Forest this Saturday
- donating seedlings or saplings you may have from your own property.
Contact us to volunteer or donate a tree.
- Bring a shovel, garden fork, pruners, buckets, and working gloves if you have them. Make sure they are properly identified. Tools and supplies are available on site if you don't have them.
- Parking is free while volunteering.
- Bring water and dress for the weather.
(Photo by Nikoline Arns on Unsplash)